Tuesday, March 29, 2016

Animation is Loading...Please Stand By

Here's another progress report on my 20 time project. Well, I've run into a set back, which hopefully I'll be able to resolve tonight. In the meanwhile, I did find the desired program after looking for some time, but I might have to then find another program to use with said program to be able to create an animation. So that makes up to having two set backs at the moment, but I'm pretty confident that I'll be able to overcome them quite quickly after I figure out what  I need and what I need to do for this all to work smoothly. My next steps are making sure that the download is successful and then figuring out how to use the program and how to animate with it. Which shouldn't be that difficult, I hope.

No comments:

Post a Comment